Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hump Day Reviews - The Bloggess

I am a little late on my Hump Day Reviews, we have been sick around here. I have a wonderfully funny columnist to share with you! She calls herself The Bloggess, and nearly all of her articles I find myself chuckling. Recently, she has been an International Sex Correspondent in Japan. If you ever wanted to know, "What is a Love Hotel anyway?" Look no further, she took one from the team and visited one for you in this column! She even drug her husband along, HAHA. Check out the Bloggess, and all the other funny, informative, interesting, and just plain entertaining articles SexIs has to offer! Brought to you by Eden Fantasys!

2 comments:

  1. I adore her! LOL She is so like my sister in law that when I found her blog I commented on my brother's facebook "I think your wife is secretly blogging about you." She LOVES the Bloggess now, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd