I can definitely say that all of the patterns that I have tried (I have tried several of their patterns and was given their "Fancy Filled Tutu" pattern to try as well) are simple and easy to follow, so what do you have to lose? Getting the patterns for costumes and the fabric and other notions is significantly cheaper than purchasing a costume. While most costumes that you purchase are only sturdy enough to last Halloween night (if that), hand crafted costumes will last on in your child's dress up box for fun all year round!
Thanks to You Can Make This, one of my readers has the opportunity to win a bundle of Halloween downloads!
The bundle includes the following books:
Fancy Filled Tutu with Bonus 40 Tutu "Recipes"
Pumpkin Polly Patterns
Paper Piecing Project: Pumpkin Patch Pillow
Frayed Applique: Too Cute to Spook!
Little Miss Spider Applique Patterns
How to Applique the Easy Way
Hocus Pocus Patterns
Just a Little Something for a Happy Halloween Table Runner
Now for the rules (yes, rules are tough to live by!):
- In order to qualify, I need you to let me know What will you be for Halloween and What is your favorite pattern from You Can Make This?
- If you don't have a blogger account, no problem! Just be sure to include your email address!
- Last, this is very important, you need to include an email address. If you win and you don't have your email in your entry, I can't contact you and that will be sad for both of us! (I promise not to sign you up for any spam mail or anything!)
- Following me on my blog via blogger.
- Subscribe to my feed, if you already subscribe again let me know. (You do want to subscribe because I list tons of Giveaways when I am not working!)
- Blog about this giveaway and link to this post and You Can Make This.
- Post my button on your blog, the code is on the right.
- Follow my blog on Facebook (use this link: http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/mommyhood_is_thankless/)
- Tweet this giveaway and include your username.
- Add me (wastebasket) to your twitter and again post your username!
- Add my blog to your Technorati favorites.
- Friend me on Facebook (use this link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/MommyhoodisThankless?ref=profile)!
Deadline to enter is October 15th at 11:59:59PM CST!
Please resubmit the entry form for each entry.
I was given the "Fancy Filled Tutu" pattern to review, and You Can Make This also offered the bundle for the giveaway. This did not sway my opinion at all. This is my personal opinion, your opinion may vary.