Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hump Day Reviews - Suicidegirls: Beauty Redefined


For this weeks review of an EdenFantasys product, I picked out Suicidegirls: Beauty Redefined for my husband, who is really into Erotic Photography. We both like the Suicide Girls so thought this would make a good book for the bedroom shelf!

First thing that hit me is this book is really heavy! I guess with around 400 full color photographs on good quality paper, it is going to have some heft to it. All the pictures are in a high resolution and not something you would find in a magazine.

Their are girls from all over the globe featured in this book, they are organized in 10 different sections based on their geographic locations. They are featured in unique sets and each picture is different, this book isn't of the same humdrum sets.

I think this book would make a good gift for your husband (at most it is partial nudity, but I guess that depends on how your relationship works) or a photography lover. These pictures are all honestly gorgeous and if I didn't have kids running around it would have a place on the coffee table.

Thanks again to EdenFantasys for providing this product for me to review, they are an awesome source of books, sex toys, lubricants, etc. If it has something to do with sexuality, odds are EdenFantasys has something for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd