Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hump Day Reviews - Body Frosting Gift Crate

My husband has been working a lot of overtime lately, so when we finally have some time together alone I want it to be awesome. When I was given the opportunity to try the Body Frosting Gift Crate by Chocoholics Divine Desserts from EdenFantasys, I was excited to try it out.

The five jars of different flavored frostings came in a wooden crate with a bow, and a small paint brush. The pots look a lot like small pots of paint, which I thought was pretty cool.

The frostings come in five different flavors, which were all pretty tasty. The flavors of the frostings are Chocolate / Cherry / Raspberry / Espresso / Mocha  and they are made with Water, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Dutch Cocoa Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Non-Fat Milk, Natural Flavors.


These were the consistency of hot fudge or chocolate syrup and were pretty easy to paint on. I would have preferred a bigger paint brush though because it tasted so good I wanted to apply more! My husband loved the Raspberry flavor the most, while I preferred the Espresso.

These would be great for Anniversaries, Valentines, Birthdays, or really any special occasion! Or, you could just use them for fun in general! These aren't just for one time use either, there was plenty for more than one try! All you need to do is store them in the fridge for later!

You can find this, and many more fun sensual love products at EdenFantasys! Throw some fun into your sex life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd