Monday, August 24, 2009

Timely Elegance

I love to see a really interesting watch, nothing holds the beauty and craftsmanship as a real movement watch. I have always enjoyed how interesting Fossil watches look. I would love to give this Fossil Watch to my husband for Christmas this year. I think he would really enjoy wearing it, and maybe will be on time for once! He really deserves a new watch because he is a great husband and he works hard to make sure we all have the things we need. Plus he puts up with me, which can't be easy!

I also really like the Citizen eco drive ladies watch, to be honest I haven't had a watch for years, so it would be great to be able to know the time without having to get up and look at the clock or fish around for my cell phone. Yes this is a huge hint to my husband! I especially like this Citizen EW9160-51E and they recharge in sunlight, which is awesome because watch batteries are a pain to change!

Watches are a great gift because they are both beautiful and functional!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd