Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sex and the Suburbs

Sex and the Suburbs

Wednesday is the day for Hump Day Reviews, as well as Sex and the Suburbs! Sex and the Suburbs is a weekly column on Sexis (authored by the Wise Young Mommy)!

This week the Wise Young Mommy, discusses experimentation and how to dip your toe in the waters to revving up your sex from the hum drum missionary to extraordinary.

This is a woman after my own mind, who isn't afraid to mix things up to keep the passion flowing!

Get some ideas on how to amp up your sex routine, from butt play to BDSM (Lite) it all sounds fun to me!

2 comments:

  1. Great article -- got some ideas for myself!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article -- got some ideas for myself!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd