Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters

I was in Girl Scouts for a huge portion of my childhood. I had a lot of granola, for the most part it was a good snack to have when camping or hiking but not one of my favorite snacks. It always seemed pretty bland to me.

Recently, I was contacted by MyBlogSpark to review Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters in their four different flavors (Nut Lovers, Roasted Almond, Roasted Cashew and Honey Roasted Peanut). I was honestly pretty leery because the last thing I want is a boring snack.

Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters are bite size clusters of nuts, granola and a touch of honey. They are a 100% natural product, which is always a good thing! A serving size is approx. 8 clusters (which was a satisfying snack) and a serving has about 150 calories with 7g of fat.

I figured I would try the Honey Roasted Peanut ones first because I like Honey Roasted Peanuts a lot. They are VERY crunchy and because of that I couldn't stealth eat them and had to share, unfortunately. They were very sweet and had a slightly salty flavor making them really delicious! The bag is also resealable, which will help keep them fresh (but to be honest we ate the whole bag of this variety while playing World of Warcraft, much better for us than Cheetos).

I really love a snack with a nice crunch and in comparison to the other options this makes a great substitute for those crunchy cheetos, or Doritos. Plus I don't have to feel as ashamed when I eat the whole bag :P

All in all we all enjoyed them, I loved the Nut Lovers and my husband preferred the Roasted Cashew. They were all delicious and are a definite improvement on the old Girl Scout Granola!

1 comment:

  1. We love these too-but eating them quietly is out of the question. I always have to share too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd