Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eden Fantasys $75 Winner

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
The winner of the item for $75 or less is #68-Sweetsue! Who followed Drew on twitter for her winning entry!

Congratulations SweetSue there are definitely many things to choose from!

This contest had well over 300 entries (including emails) unfortunately only 269 were valid.

Thank you to Eden Fantasys and Drew for sponsoring this contest! And thank you all for making it a success! I will see you all on Hump Day Reviews where we will be having reviews, discussions, contests, etc all about S-E-X!

I will be emailing SweetSue with the good news, she has 72 hours to get in touch with me or I will have to pull another winner.

For those of you who are waiting for Giveaways from my Inbox, I will be getting that posted later today. It has been a very busy day so far!

3 comments:

  1. Well congrats to her. I am jealous.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo, SweetSue!!
    Congrats!!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you, I, too am jealous!!

    ENJOY your summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd