Thursday, May 14, 2009

New PayPerPost v4

With the introduction of Pay Per Post v4, I decided to go ahead and try it out. From other bloggers I have heard that it is a lot better than the original because they took all of the feedback from the last three years and used it to make a better site!

I have found it to be an awesome service where I can pick and choose what I post about and I get paid! Each blogger is given opportunities based on your blogs criteria, and this means advertisers will be able to have more control over who they work with! This also means that you don't have to watch your dashboard like a hawk to make sure you don't miss a good opportunity!

You are given 3 days to complete an opportunity, which is found on your account dashboard or in your email! This post is one of my opportunities! Lucky me because I was planning about telling you guys about this service anyway!

You can check out a bit of my Dashboard in this picture:



As you can see its easy to see all the info you need to know in order to know whether you want to take the opportunity or not! This includes disclosure type (In Post or Site-wide) and link type (Follow or No Follow), the amount of required words, etc.

It is currently in alpha stage and they need testers, so feel free to post on the Izea Blog
so you can grab yourself an alpha code! If you have tried payperpost before or would like to try it now, hop on by there and join the fun!

This post has been sponsored by PayPerPost v4.0

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for remindimg me. I got the email about this new service and totally forgot about it.


    Stefani @ Mommy Enterprises

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd