Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello Kitty Vibrator

This isn't very risque but be warned this is for an adult product!

It's no secret that I love Hello Kitty, so when I got the opportunity to review the Hello Kitty Vibrator from Babeland, I was definitely excited!

I have known these existed for years but it was only available at sites that didn't seem very trust worthy to me. I love to collect all things Hello Kitty so this was like the Holy Grail for me!



It is available in 3 colors, although I would have to stick to the classic pink! This is a terrific first timer toy because it isn't very obviously a vibrator so you don't have to explain a bunch of stuff to your kids should they happen to find it. The intensity isn't very high, but it is pretty quiet.

This product is not made for insertion so I wouldn't suggest that! This would be great to pack discreetly. This is about Pocket Rocket size, so perfect for clitoral simulation.

This is an awesome gift for the Hello Kittyphile in your life, or just because you love Hello Kitty. Or you just want a really cute conversation piece, in short there is no reason not to purchase this!

Babeland is having a contest right now that has pictures of the Hello Kitty Vibrator in various places (Work Safe Places), I think the idea is really fun! Go here to see the pictures and submit your own!

1 comment:

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd