Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello Kitty Vibrator Winner!

Luckily I have been keeping on top of entries so I was able to get the winner pulled quickly.

Now, I did take entries via email so VALID entries were numbered in the order they were received. There were 188 valid entries and a total of 256 entries in all, please read directions people you have a higher chance of winning if you do read them.

I also gave people a second chance by emailing them (when the email was available to me) to let them know what they missed in order to qualify, a lot of them didn't get back to me :(

Well anyway on to the happy news:

The winner is #17- Meredith who won by following me on twitter! (She's going to have an awesome "Hump Day" *snicker*) Those extra entries really help!

Now I will be emailing Meredith after I post this letting her know the good news, if she doesn't get back to me in 72 hours I will have to go on to #77 and so on!

Thank you so much for making this giveaway a success and I hope to see you around here again! There will be more giveaways from this Thankless Mommy!

1 comment:

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd