Friday, April 17, 2009

SeXis


Eden Fantasys launched a new online magazine called SeXis which is a great source for news, ideas and a new way to talk about your own sexuality.

I took a look and found a bunch of really helpful articles, one of which is about sex during pregnancy! I know I would have found that helpful when I was pregnant! It also includes info on Postpartum Sex. You can check it out: here.

There is also an article about self esteem and its link to great sex, it also includes some nice tips on helping to boost your self esteem and make you feel sexy. Such as wearing sexy lingerie under your regular clothes.

Do some browsing and learn something to help out your sex life!

1 comment:

  1. I visited this site too and what a surprise. Quite a fresh take on many issues that we don't share easily. My so far favorite is one on how not to please a woman: The 25 Hallmarks. Thank you for the post - it helped me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd