Thursday, March 5, 2009

Swagbucks

I don't know if you guys know about Swagbucks, but I love it! Swagbucks is a search engine that pays you in various prizes for searching using their engine. Now, I search quite a bit and I try to search with Swagbucks (for obvious reasons) when I remember to but most of the time I use google because its my homepage with my email, calender, etc right there. Although I don't even use Swagbucks exclusively, I still get quite a few bucks. Today, I was able to order 2 $5 Amazon GC with my Swagbucks, and I still have more bucks available to spend!

Searching is the main way to earn bucks, but there are also Swagcodes available if you look at the Swagbucks blog! I have been using Swagbucks for a few months now and I really enjoy it. You should definitely give it a whirl too, there isn't anything at risk because all you have to do is search! We all search, right?

You can check out Swagbucks by clicking the Search and Win button!


Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd