Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where are all the Extraordinary Moms?


Ok, so maybe we aren't perfect but we try to be! Extraordinary Mothers, created by the ladies of Mommies United, is a place for all moms to come together, whether you are imperfect or lying to yourself about being perfect. Extraordinary Mothers will be passing along all their great bloggy knowledge to help promote bloggers, I know I could use some help sometimes!

Go on over and visit Extraordinary Mothers, find me and more mom blogs in the Ordinary Blogs and check out the forum! You can gain and share some link love too. Come join the fun! I know I am!

There are also giveaways going right now for 4 SAK bags and a Keurig Brewer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd