Sunday, January 11, 2009

Free Hair Accessories!

If you like free stuff and cute hair accessories, you need to head on over to Bows 4 My 4 Girls!! Right now if you sign up for their free newsletter (which takes like 30 seconds) you will get a $5 gift certificate!! This site is also offering free shipping right now and has GREAT prices on bows. That $5 will get you something really cute.

So go, here NOW!! This is one of those deals you just CAN'T pass up!

(When you get there, click on the link that says "site mailing list" at the bottom of the page. Enter your email and that's it!!)

I copied this post from The Story of a Princess and her Hair, I didn't want anyone to miss out on this awesome promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd