Monday, November 17, 2008

Your Contest Submissions

I am just writing this to let those of you who have submitted their contest(s) to me that I am indeed getting your email, and I am putting them on my request list. They will be posted I am just VERY VERY behind right now. I am very sorry for delay, you can think World of Warcraft and its new expansion for taking all of my time (must hit 80!). I wish there was some way to Enter in the relevant info and have it spit out the correct html for me, but right now I am pretty much doing it by hand.

Once again I am sorry for the delay, don't think I am ignoring you, I read each and every one of my emails, and I blog the ones that are submitted to me whether I want to enter them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd