Jacqueline over at Blessings Abound awarded me with these wonderful awards! Thank you so much for thinking of me, I am glad people recognize the hard work I put into this blog!
I'm going to give all these awards to 7 bloggers that I look forward to reading but first I must list the rules:
1. Persons nominated may post the graphic for their awards on their blogs.
2. Link the awards to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers you think deserves these awards.
4. Link those blogs on your awards post.
5. Leave your nominees a comment on their blogs letting them know you've given them these awards.
1. Kailani at An Island Life
2. Pamela at New and Old
3. Tara at Tara's View of the World
4. Deb at Mom of 3 Girls
5. Mannequin at Fractured Toy
6. Pauline at Berrie Sweet Picks
7. SageMom at Sageandsavvy
Julie at The Wandering Peanut also gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award, only I had to list things I was thankful for. So I am following those rules.
I'm thankful for:
- My husband, Michael, we may argue at times but our relationship is built on a strong foundation of love. So we work it out in the end.
- My family, I love all my kids and although they may be pains in the you know what sometimes, I can't imagine life without them.
- I am thankful that Audra's heart is better.
- I am thankful to the Doctors and God who made that possible.
- I am thankful that no matter how tough things get financially we always find away to keep our heads above water.
- I am thankful to my readers, if it weren't for you guys I would just be talking to myself as usual.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
And here we go!
- I love to play Video games
- I listen to tons of music
- I love to play the Cello
- I used to be a cheerleader, but I hate most sports.
- I read at any given opportunity
- I am never really sure what to put on these things!