Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blog Posts Sticky Notes

I have a problem with leaving Post its everywhere, the problem is that Audra gets a hold of them and they lose their purpose! Which is reminding me of something, now they end up reminding Audra that stickers are fun!

I find myself commenting on my husbands blog in order to tell him something. Well now I might be able to give him the hand written note in a tongue in cheek manner :P

Blog Posts Sticky Notes! No you can blog when you aren't at your computer :D

first 25 bloggers to trackback to this post on the Chronicle Blog wins a set of these virtually virtual notepads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd