Sunday, August 17, 2008

MomSpit?!?! - CONTEST CLOSED

CONTEST CLOSED

MomSpit is a no-rinse cleaner for hands and face, and, as they put it, it is "inspired by the original". (Get it? Haha.) It is moisturizing and comes in 3 different scents: Lemon & White Tea, Fig & Green Tea, and Unscented (hey, does that really count as a scent?). I personally love the Fig & Green Tea, it is such a light pleasant smell that I like to just rub it on my hands every now and then just so they'll smell good!

This stuff looks awesome and it would be great to carry around in your diaperbag, never again will you have to use the old lick and wipe method!

Stop by over at Stir-Crazy! and see how you can win a bottle of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so feed my comment monster please :D If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure you include your email address!

Blog Archive

Stats


View My Stats

Lijit Stats Wijit - Recent Readers List

Swidget 1.0

Blog Design by Chelle

ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd ss_blog_claim=8229a9381adf674b1f1c32c8412886fd